When Adelaide Place is home, you have the freedom to spend your time doing whatever you want. And because everyone’s personal interests vary, we’ll make sure that there is something for everyone, seven days a week.
At Adelaide Place, opportunities abound for enjoying the company of friends and family. Staying socially active as we age is an integral component to a healthy and happy lifestyle.
- Our 24-hour café and large lounges are great areas to relax and chat with friends over a hot beverage and a sweet treat
- Our full-time recreation team will get to know you, your hobbies and your passions, and plan activities you’re sure to love
- Catch a movie in our theatre or on the movie channel in your private suite with friends
- Plan to take in one of our many organized outings and day trips
- Our monthly recreation calendar features daily activities that foster engagement for the mind, body and spirit
Physical activity is important to a healthy life. At Adelaide Place there are so many ways to get active without ever leaving the comfort of home.
- Take a dip in our heated indoor pool or take an aqua-fit class
- Let our in-house Physiotherapist design a personal fitness program for you
- Stay fit and active in our fully equipped fitness centre
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the wide hallways of the residence or through our gardens
- Attend one of the many group fitness classes
Feed your spirit
Life isn’t complete without the things that bring you happiness. Indulge your cultural and spiritual side at Adelaide Place.
- Take part in weekly faith-based programs
- Enjoy music programs, arts and craft classes, or live entertainment and participate in themed events
- Explore group volunteer options in the community
- Let us give you a ride to your local Sunday church service
- Enjoy excursions to local cultural attractions